|Monday – Friday||8 am – 7 pm|
|Saturdays||8 am – Noon|
Appointments are available every day. Please call our office at (310) 540-2111.
We will make every effort to schedule your appointment as quickly as possible.
Before Your AppointmentOur goal is to provide you with the most effective, highest quality Ear, Nose and Throat care available. So that we may be as efficient as possible, please review this list before your appointment so that you can bring all pertinent information. In addition, please review our cancellation policy prior to scheduling your appointment.
On the day of your visit, please bring the following items:
- Your insurance cards
- A photo identification such as your driver’s license
- All of your medications in their bottles including sprays and drops you have taken to treat the problem that brings you to the doctor
- The results of any prior CT, MRI, or tests done for the problem. These will assist and expedite your doctor’s treatment and minimize your wait if the staff needs to search for this important information.
- If your insurance requires an authorization, please bring it with you to the visit or confirm that our office staff have received it from your primary doctor.
- If your insurance requires a co-pay or deductible, payment is required at the time of the visit. We accept cash, checks, Mastercard and Visa for your convenience. The co-payment amount is written on the front of your insurance card.
- Attached is the paperwork which you can complete at your convenience prior to your appointment.
We know that everyone is busy. We ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete any necessary paperwork that requires your signature and ensure that the patient is seen on time.
- We hope that this information makes your visit as efficient and enjoyable as possible.
- If you have any questions or require any additional information, please feel free to contact our staff.
- We look forward to assisting you with your ear, nose, throat and sinus care and helping you feel better!
- If you are unable to download and print the new patient forms, please arrive 30 minutes before your appointment to allow time to complete the forms.
Office Policy for Changing Appointments
Because this time as been reserved just for you and your provider, If you are unable to come to your appointment, or need to your change it, we ask for two business day’s notice for any changes to your appointment in order to avoid a $25.00 broken appointment fee.